I almost quit

 I almost quit before I started.


Three years ago, I was sitting with a client's spreadsheet ,rows and rows of sales data and I realised something that changed everything.

They weren't losing money because their product was bad.
They were losing money because they couldn't see where it was going.

I showed them one dashboard.
One set of numbers arranged differently.

Their revenue grew 34% the next quarter.

That moment made me realise: data isn't the problem for most businesses. Knowing what to do with it is.

That's why I built The Gifted Analyst.

I help E-commerce, SaaS, and retail founders grow revenue not with guesswork, but with clarity. And I teach aspiring analysts how to do the same work at the highest level.

This page is where I'll share everything I know.

What's the biggest data challenge in your business right now? Drop it in the comments ,I will read every one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY STARTED TOO LATE TO GET INTO DATA: