I almost quit

 I almost quit before I started.


Three years ago, I was sitting with a client's spreadsheet ,rows and rows of sales data and I realised something that changed everything.

They weren't losing money because their product was bad.
They were losing money because they couldn't see where it was going.

I showed them one dashboard.
One set of numbers arranged differently.

Their revenue grew 34% the next quarter.

That moment made me realise: data isn't the problem for most businesses. Knowing what to do with it is.

That's why I built The Gifted Analyst.

I help E-commerce, SaaS, and retail founders grow revenue not with guesswork, but with clarity. And I teach aspiring analysts how to do the same work at the highest level.

This page is where I'll share everything I know.

What's the biggest data challenge in your business right now? Drop it in the comments ,I will read every one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The CEO's Guide to Building a Data-Driven Business

FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY STARTED TOO LATE TO GET INTO DATA: