Online Store Owners


Imagine you're the owner of an online store.

Last month, sales dropped by 25%.

What's the first thing you do?

Most people immediately say,

"We need more advertising."

Maybe.

But I'd investigate first.

๐Ÿ” Did website traffic decrease?

๐Ÿ” Did conversion rates change?

๐Ÿ” Did returning customers stop buying?

๐Ÿ” Did a product go out of stock?

๐Ÿ” Did customer acquisition costs increase?

Notice something?

I haven't suggested a solution yet.

Because the first job of a Data Strategist isn't fixing problems.

It's understanding them.

The best solutions come after the best investigations.

Follow me for practical insights on data, analytics, and how businesses can use information to make smarter decisions.
___________________________________________________________________________________
About Me
I'm  Gift Dominic, a Data Strategist who helps E-commerce, SaaS, and Retail businesses transform marketing, sales, and customer data into strategies that increase revenue, improve customer retention, and drive sustainable growth.

I believe data should do more than explain the past-it should shape smarter decisions for the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY STARTED TOO LATE TO GET INTO DATA: