Your customers are not buying enough.

 Your customers are not buying enough.

What do you do?

Most businesses immediately jump to:

"Let's run another promotion."

But what if the problem isn't price?

What if customers are visiting your website but not converting?

What if they're adding products to their cart but abandoning checkout?

What if your best-selling product is out of stock?

What if you're attracting the wrong audience?

What if customers buy once but never return?

Same problem:

Sales are low.

Completely different causes.

This is why I don't believe good analytics is simply about looking at numbers.

It's about investigating the problem behind the numbers.

Before recommending a solution, I want to know:

What actually changed?

Because if you solve the wrong problem, you can spend more money and still get the same result.

Data helps you move from:

"I think this is the problem."

to:

"Here's what the evidence shows."

That's a powerful shift for any business.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The CEO's Guide to Building a Data-Driven Business

FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY STARTED TOO LATE TO GET INTO DATA: